When you are looking for ways on how to lose body fat, you’re not alone. Americans struggle with weight loss every day. Studies have shown that roughly 70 percent of Americans are over weight and a third of that are considered obese. If you are clinically obese or just overweight, losing body fat is simple if you follow the fundamentals. If you are unsure of what the fundamentals are, hiring a personal trainer can greatly reduce your learning curve.
Hire a personal trainer to help you get moving
· You can employ a personal trainer to assist you in carrying out exercises such as the ones at Sacfitnesstrainer. Exercise, in general, will always help you lose weight if not simply for the fact that it burns calories if you burn more calories than you take in you’ll lose body fat faster. Exercise also has many more benefits too for your body such as lowering stress levels. This is significant because stress can stop you from losing body fat as it has been proven in increasing your appetite, especially empty carbohydrates, the very worst kind there is.
Use a Plan That Works
· Now if you’re severe about losing body fat, you need to follow a plan that works. I have seen a lot of crazy programs for losing body fat come and go over the years all of which make claims like lose 60 lbs in 10 days or less, and lose fat fast without exercising. If you want to believe crap like that, go right ahead, but just know these fat loss diets are half ass scams, and anyone who tells you anything besides that is full of dog crap! Its a personal trainer’s job to get you on the right plan for the goals you want to accomplish.
Building Some Muscle Mass
· Along with exercise, you need to start building muscle mass. I’m not saying you need to become a weightlifter or anything but increasing your muscle mass through intervals of strength training will start to change your body’s metabolism and help it significantly burn fats faster even while at rest. A Roseville personal trainer can help you achieve these results much faster than if you were to learn on your own.
Drink More Water
· Firstly, you need to consider drinking more water. It sounds easy enough; drinking water is essential to lower body fat.
· You need to drink at least 8 to 12 glasses of water a day.
· Without enough water, your body will become dehydrated, and your digestive system will not function properly, and you will gain weight.
· Never drinking carbonated as well as sugar-based beverages. Drinks such as Soda, pop, fruit juices are all full with simple sugars and carbohydrates.
· While this kind of drinks seems to give temporary energy, they will only make you feel zapped after some time. The sodas have no nutritional value in them.Drinks could assist replace required electrolytes lost in intense exercise.
· Good nutrition is important in losing body fat. You need to eat properly and when I say that I mean eating food like chicken, fish, whole grains, and lots of vegetables at least five servings a day.
· Eating enough vegetables is very critical for nutrition, especially the
dark ones, like spinach, and kale.
· Keep away from deep fried food or fast food. Eating one or two pieces of fruit a day is good, but stay away from the fruit drinks. The last thing you need when you are trying to lose body fat is all that extra sugar. If you are unsure of what to eat you can hire a fitness trainer who had background in nutrition to help you with that.